Curriculum, as well as the updated National Curriculum of England in the Foundation Subjects, adapted to our context. This curriculum gives the teacher the freedom to make alterations when necessary whilst at the same time establishes standards and norms of learning and teaching.
Learning in Key Stage 1 and 2 is through the medium of English. Teachers are encouraged to use cross-curricular studies in their teaching as well a
s expose the pupils to creative activities. Additional languages will be learned.
Subjects taught in Key Stage 1 and 2 (Years 1-6) are:
- Computing- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) / Digital Learning
- Design and Technology
- Personal, Social and Health Education
- Music – Specialist teacher
- Physical Education (PE) – Specialist teacher
- French – Specialist teacher